Automation of clinics. MIS for a medical center. Working with Compulsory Social Health Insurance [OSMS] in Kazakhstan
Choosing MIS for a clinic?
We offer you to implement MIS “MedElement” promptly and inexpensively
MIS “MedElement” is a convenient cloud-based software to automate clinics.
You can maintain an electronic visit schedule in the system, fill in patient medical records and exercise full accounting of the financial income.
The system is suitable for small clinics, dentists’ and for large institutions having a hospital.
Special sale offer! Package offer "Easy Start":
- Package "1 + 1" (1 workstation + 1 workstation as a gift) - 42 000 tenge
- Package "2 + 1" (2 workstation + 1 workstation as a gift) - 79 000 tenge
- Package "4 + 1" (4 workstation + 1 workstation as a gift) - 148 000 tenge*
* The offer is valid for small clinics, up to 10 workstations
Your clinic works with the OSMS?
MIS "MedElement" comprehensively supports the data exchange with the portals of the FOMS and the MH of RK, and can work in the system of Kazakhstan compulsory health insurance.
Benefits of MIS "MedElement”
- Operating with OSMS: integration with the portals of MH of RK and Federal Compulsory Medical Insurance Fund [FOMS].
- Favorable price: Package "Registration office" (2 workstations) - 42 000 tenge per year. Package " Registration office + a Cashier" (3 workstations) – 79 000 tenge per year.
- Quick launch in a few days in any region of Kazakhstan.
- The module interoperability to interact with patients: mass texting, online appointment, a mobile application.
- The module "Online consultation of patients" - doctors can advise patients remotely and populate the MIS with data. Convenient in COVID-19 times!
What processes can be automated in MIS “MedElement”?
- Patient registration: drawing up and search for medical records.
- Appointment of a visit: online management of appointment schedules.
- Filling out medical documentation: electronic medical records of patients.
- Accounting finance and services.
- Calculation of doctors’ remuneration.
- Formation of financial and marketing reports.
- Collection of marketing information: the effectiveness of advertising channels, questioning patients.
- Texting to patients: reminder of a visit, special offers and discounts
+7 (727) 250 26 46
+7 707 707 07 16