Medical information platform “MedElement” is cloud services and help systems for doctors and medical organizations, medical students and everyone who cares about their health.
Experienced clinicians, a professional team of programmers, as well as specialists and experts from other fields are at work upon MedElement Project.
Our team has 20 years of experience in the development of information systems and management in medicine. This ensures that we create on the platform the most useful and convenient medical web services for both doctors and patients.
MedElement Platform is the open project. You can merge into our team or help us in the development and improvement of the resource!
- We are looking forward to cooperate with medical professionals, experts in the health care, health and healthy lifestyle to develop information and training materials (articles, videos) for doctors and the public.
- We are looking forward to cooperate with developers for the implementation of joint projects in e-health, systems integration and sharing of experience.
- We are looking forward to cooperate with IT-companies for adaptation and promotion of MedElement MIS in the new markets.
Partnership and collaboration with MedElement platform
- Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (National Scientific Centre for Healthcare Development, Republican Centre for Electronic Healthcare)
- National Chamber of Innovative Healthcare of Uzbekistan
- "Softgarantservice” OOO (Belarus)
- Kazakhstan Association of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- Scientific Centre for Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Perinatology of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Centre for Medical Technologies and Information Systems JSC of the Medical Centre of the Department of Presidential Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Department of Anaesthesiology and Resuscitation, Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education (formerly Almaty State Institute for Advanced Training of Doctors)
- National info communication holding “Zerde” (participation in the technical committee TC 34)
- SOS Medical Assistance, Centras, Kommesk Omir (social project - mobile application “Dariger Pro”)
- Beeline-Kazakhstan (social project - mobile application “Dariger”)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (BAS Programme Consultant)
Project advisory support
(Thank you very much for your assistance!)
Vadim Chursin - anaesthesiologist, candidate of medical sciences, associate professor, head of the department of anaesthesiology and resuscitation of KazMUNO
Dmitry Nadirov - Chairman of the Board of European Insurance Company JSC
Ibragim Mirzoyev - dentist, implantologist, orthopedist, member of ICOI (Congress of the International Association of Implantologists)
Djamilya Sadykova - Master of Public Health, Director of the National Coalition “For a Smoke Free Kazakhstan”
Alexander Shinkarenko - general practitioner, family physician (Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians)
Molecular Medicine Centre (Almaty) - Kazakhstan private medical and genetic clinic
Aizhan Amerzhanova - Chief Specialist for Educational and Methodological Management (Graduate School of Public Health)
Editing the information and reference services
Evgeny Makarevich - medical consultant of the project, medical editor of the “Guide to Diseases” Project
Ekaterina Barysheva - cardiologist, medical editor
Elvira Alimova - endocrinologist, medical editor
Nadilya Shilterkhanova – medical expert